Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Host by Stephenie Meyer


Ok. So I read the book in just two days. I got it Friday night at Costco because I forgot to pre-order it and I finished it on Sunday. It helped that I read it on Mother's Day so no one got mad at me for reading all day. (I really love that holiday.) I did not pre order this book because I was not sure I even wanted to read it. When I talked to Julie, however, she highly recommended it so I just had to get it.

Stephenie did it again. This is thumbs way up for me. I was a little freaked out at the beginning but soon I cared so much about all the character that I was really worried about how they were going to end this and have a happy ending. I even cried over that brain stealing alien.

I have to reassure DiAnn that it is not an evil book. It is really very good. It is a wholesome, uplifting, morally good, story in a body snatching, brain stealing alien sort of way.

I really liked it.

No comments: